Monday, April 5, 2010

Now Offering Baby Announcements

I am so excited to announce that I will now be offering customized birth announcements with every newborn session. Almost all of them are gender neutral, except the pink ones. They will have two sides. You can choose between two sizes 5x7 or 4x5.5 and come with envelopes. They will be printed on cover stock, which is very thick and durable. It is not photo paper. They will have a pearl-matte finish, it is a bit shimmery and very pretty. Trust me, they are fantastic. I had my own Christmas cards printed that way last year and loved them.
Pricing will be as follows:
Only available in orders of 25+
5x7- $37.50 per 25 cards
4x5.5- $27.50 per 25 cards
To book your session contact me here.
Here is a peek of what they look like.

#1 Front

#1 Back

#2 Front

#2 Back

#3 Front

#3 Back

#4 Front

#4 Back

#5 Front

#5 Back

#6 Front

#6 Back

2 comments:

Tina Nguyen said...

Mandi, these are beautiful!

crista said...

Those are so gorgeous!!! Question is how old do they need to be to get newborn pics done?