Wednesday, March 31, 2010

{Evelyn}

Just prepare yourself for some serious cuteness. This is Evelyn. Her mom, Alisha was another one of the winners from my contest. Alisha is also a photographer. She is a large format film photographer who specializes in women's issues and heirloom portraits and has a BFA in photography. WOW! I felt honored that she would enter my little contest. If you get a chance, check her stuff out here. It was so fun to get to know her, talk a little photography and take photos of her sweet little babe. Evelyn was a little sleep fighter, but once she was out she let me move her and pose her. I have to admit it made me a little baby hungry.







So I wish I had a close up of this blanket we used for a background. Alisha hand made it. No sewing machine. Each little circle is gathered and then sewn. They are called yo yo's. One day, I may have to have her teach me, one day.



2 comments:

Alisha Stamper said...

SO happy! I love them, mandi! Thank you so much for dealing with her stressball mother and getting beautiful beautiful images! woohoo!

Kiera said...

Love this baby!