Wednesday, August 18, 2010

10% Off Fall Special

Hello Everyone,
I hope all of you are having a fantastic summer. I know at this point the last thing on your minds are fall family pictures, but for me it is in the fore front of my mind since it is my busiest time of year. I want to thank all of you for supporting me in my first year of business. I couldn't have made it the success that it has been without you. So to celebrate and thank you I will be running a promotion. I am now opening up my books and scheduling out to the end of November. I will be shooting on Tues. & Thurs. evenings and also on Sat. evenings and a few early mornings on Sat. also. My Saturday's book up extremely fast, so it is best to book them early. To guarantee your pictures before Christmas you session needs to take place before Dec. 5. Now for the good stuff, the promo. If you book your fall family session with me before the end of August, you will receive 10% off your family session. For repeat customers, you already receive $20 off your session. I don't usually combine discounts, but to celebrate I will be combining the 10% and the $20 off for all you that I have photographed before. So on a standard $225 family session, you could receive up to $43 off!(returning customers) Your session needs to be booked for Sept, Oct, or Nov, and has to be BOOKED by the end of August to receive the discount. Appointments are first come, first serve. I look forward to working with all of you.
Thanks again for all the support,
Mandi Lloyd
Lou Lou Photography
(801)556-5029

No comments: