Sunday, January 17, 2010

{Stayner}

Last weekend we got together with our friends, the Stayners. Hannah of Stayner Photography just happens to be the one that really fueled the fire of my photography passion. She taught me so much, so I was honored when she asked me to take her family pictures. She is taking a break from photography(after having two kids in two years), but she agreed to snap a few of my family as well. What an adventure we had. First, we wanted to take the pics in a field with the mountains in the background, but thanks to the smog you couldn't even see the mountains, so we settle on another location. It was 30 degrees outside and it didn't go over so well with the little ones. Hopefully I got some she likes! Thanks Hannah. My next post I will put up a few she took of my family once I get them edited.







5 comments:

Melissa said...

Looking good Stayners!!

Hannah Stayner said...

you are so good mandi. I just wish Smith realized the opportunity to get family pictures done doesn't come that often for me! good job getting fabulous pictures of my crazy family

Camilla said...

Love these! Great job Mandi, way to be a cute family Stayners.

Melissa said...

Mandi I nominated you for an award on my blog.

Tina Nguyen said...

So sweet! Hannah looks absolutely gorgeous and she has such a beautiful family. Nice pics!